Did you know that 80% of all weight loss is the result of your diet and only 20% due to exercise?
In this workshop New York City Nutritionist Ariane Hundt will teach you the most effective ways to get lean, toned and healthy. Learn how you can drop an easy 10 pounds in the first month and feel the best you've felt in years.
You will learn:
- What foods make you lean? Which make you fat and unhealthy?
- How to lose fat without feeling deprived and hungry
- What approach gets fitness models lean, energized and great definition
- Why exercise alone will never get you the body you want
- How to lose an easy 10 lbs in the first month
* Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 6.30PM-7.30PM
STEPPING OUT STUDIOS, 37 W. 26th Street (Bway & 6th Ave), 9th Floor
She provides expert advice on fitness and nutrition to outlets such as MSN Health, Life & Style, the Hartford Courant, and the Chicago Tribune, among others.
Ariane's fitness philosophy is simple: A fit and lean body is the result of a healthy lifestyle that consists of balanced nutrition, effective exercise, and a positive sense of self. Rather than promoting temporary dieting, Ariane believes in incorporating simple, yet effective, lifestyle changes that bring about dramatic results. She specializes in fat loss and health conditioning and draws from a diverse background in physical fitness, nutrition, preventative care, hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming.